It is almost time for us to bid goodbye to mangoes. But at the same time, as those sweet results are still in season, you should make these delish mango recipes by Chef Ashis Rout, the Executive Chef at Swissotel Kolkata.
Fresh Mango Cheesecake Biscuit base
• seventy-five g Butter
• Two hundred g Biscuit crumb
• 100 g Caster sugar
1. Put biscuits in a massive plastic bag, and overwhelm them with a rolling pin till they charming crumbs shape.
2. Pour crumbs into a medium bowl, stir in sugar. Add melted butter, and stir until properly blended.
3. Press the crumb aggregate into a tray, spreading it 1 1/2 to two inches, press flat. Chill the crust inside the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
• Ten no Eggs yolk
• 120 g Caster sugar
• 30 ml Water
• 500 g Whipping cream
• 10 ml Vanilla essence
• 500 g Mascarpone cheese
• three hundred g Fresh Mango
• Two no Lemon
• 20 g Gelatin powder
• 50 g cold glaze
1. Hydrate the gelatin powder with 60 ml of cold water and set it aside.
2. Using an electric-powered mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the egg yolks and boiled sugar (119’ C) till mild and airy.
3. Add cream cheese and blend until smooth; beat in the lemon juice and vanilla, beat in the whipped cream a little at a time, scraping the edges of the bowl, as important.
Four. Melt the gelatin in a microwave oven and slowly fold it into the cream cheese mix.
5. Pour the cheesecake mix onto the chilled crust and relax for several hours or overnight. Before serving, put it off the tray and top it with fresh mangos combined with a bloodless glaze.
White chocolate Mango Mousse, Lychee custard
White chocolate Mango Mousse
• 100 g Mango Pulp
• 350 g Milk
• 5no yolks
• 50 g Sugar
• three g Gelatin sheets
• 370 g White chocolate
1. Make a créme Anglaise. Pour the anglaise over the melted chocolate and emulsify it; upload the gelatin sheets.
2. Once the emulsion is at about 40ºC, upload the whipped cream and blend until you get an easy and brilliant aggregate and set it apart
• 250 g cream
• 3no yolks
• 50g sugar
• 3-4 no Lychee
1. In a pan, warm the cream to eighty°C, add the sugar and boil all collectively. Add the yolks. Strain the cream mixture
2. Add chopped lychee on top and bake it in a small spherical silicone mat for 20 mins or until the center is ready. Remove from oven & freeze.
1. In a dome silicone mat, fill to halfway the Mango mousse, then location into each center, the insert.
2. Smooth over to the extent of the mat with ultimate mousse and vicinity in the mat into the freezer.
3. Unmold the mousse and spray it with yellow cocoa butter spray and permit it to thaw. You could place extraordinary classes onto tabbed dividers with a recipe box, and you could buy greater dividers if important. You can document clipped recipes, but it is neater if you write them onto recipe cards which is time-consuming. As with the accordion record, you will sort through recipes in a class to find one.
A COMPUTER RECIPE PROGRAM
If you’ve got a touch of spare time, this is a top-notch manner to bring together all your favored recipes–inclusive of ones on your recipe books. These applications are pre-formatted, so you fill in the blanks. It can get time eating entering in all of your recipes; however, if you persist with getting into in 1 or 2 recipes an afternoon, you may make some progress.